Thursday, 12 February 2015

The Body Shop's - Vitamin E face cream

Ladies 


I was at the Body shop with my mom picking up some face cleanser. When I saw this travel size of their Vitamin E line. It was their moisturizer and the little 15 mL tub was cute. I when I first started using this I've never felt something so hydrating. I've been using this in our Canadian winter, it's helped my skin so much. Not only has it protected my skin from the harsh weather, never had so much moisture. Normally I have dry patches and flakiness to my skin in the winter, and this has helped so much. So when I was almost done this little tub, I went back and got the bigger tub 50 ML. 

The formula of this is amazing! It looks like it's a thick cream texture, when you look at it in the tub. But it's very light absorbs into your skin fast, with out feeling to heavy. A little amount spreads evenly on your face, with the extra on my hands I just rub onto my neck. I have to watch with some moisturizers because they are too heavy they cause acne. This isn't the case with this, it doesn't clog pours, it actually has helped with some redness I've had lately. The buttery texture could be used during a  morning or a night routine. If you're looking into this for a morning routine they also make one with SPF. I've used the one with SPF in it, that one seems to be my mom's favourite, it's the same formula as the little tub. If you like serums' they also make one in this line as well, haven't had the chance to try that one yet.  

Benefits of vitamin E :
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant that is essential for the maintenance of healthy skin. Naturally occurring vitamin E is not a single compound; instead, vitamin E is a group of molecules with related structures, some of which may have unique properties in skin. 




Body shop :


4 comments:

  1. this sounds lovely i will definitely be trying this out next time i go shopping! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/02/effyourbeautystandards.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Body Shop's products but have never tried this, it sounds really nice! I bet the thick formula is great for dry skin this time of year x

    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough of The Body Shop's products at the mo. I remember having this many, many years ago. Xx

    Carly's Beauty World - UK Hair, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if I could get a sample of this. I'm going to check at my local TBS stand x

    ReplyDelete